Want to have a better follow-up of your teams' tasks?
Define tasks, assign them and follow their progress with JTask. The use cases are numerous and varied, whether for :
- Organize a communication plan and follow the schedule of publications and contributions
- List and distribute all tasks and actions to be accomplished following a team meeting
- Manage a portfolio of macro projects
Do you want to see more clearly what you have to do? The JTask module also allows you to manage your personal tasks!
With the JTask plugin, you can create, assign and manage tasks. Tasks can be organized into projects in which both project managers and observers participate.
- Task assignment to several people
- Kanban view
- Planning view
- List of tasks
- Project activity view
- User tasks view accross all projects
- Mass editing of project tasks
Task Management features:
- Create and assign a task in one clic, directly from an alert, a publication, a document, an email, etc.
- Move tasks with simple drag and drop
- Tasks custom view
- Support for repetitive tasks, associated documents, managers, observers, comments and history
- Custom column organization (title, color, etc.)
- Reminder when tasks are due
- Tasks view filtered by user, assinged tasks, etc.
- Labels on task (add labels with #, filter on labels)
Project Management features:
- Percentage of project progress
- Rights management
- Creation from model
- Project portfolio view
- Transforming an existing project into a model
- Create a model
The module also includes a "My Tasks" portlet that lists all the tasks of the connected member.
What customers like about JTask:
- JTask is a full integration within the Digital Workplace and fully integrates with the other features of my Jalios Digital Workplace.
- You can easily attach documents or any other publication to a task.
- You can create a task on this publication directly from a document (contract, accompanying proposal, invoice, etc.) or content (wiki, article, etc.) to link it to an existing project and assign it directly to someone else.
- You can even creat a task directly from an email (with the JMail plugin)
- When you arrive at the office in the morning, I have an overview of my tasks for the day. I can browse to the following and previous days.
- You recieve task notifications within my digital workplace.
- You can use the JTask plugin on the go on my mobile as well.
- You can visualize tasks and projects: tasks in progress, assigned, completed.
- You can edit a task, extend the deadline or finish it in one click. I can also very easily change the status of a task by changing its colum