Jalios, a Microsoft Partner, is pleased and proud to have participated and contributed as a Platinum Sponsor to the Modern Workplace Conference Paris. This community event, dedicated to the latest developments around Microsoft 365 and its ecosystem, took place online on 18, 19 & 20 January 2021, and attracted more than 1000 registrants with its very rich programme, including 2 workshops led by Jalios.
Jalios Workplace Microsoft 365 Edition
These 3 days were an opportunity for participants to discover Jalios Workplace Microsoft 365 Edition, the Intranet and Digital Workplace solution, in a video dedicated and complementary to Microsoft 365, for :
- Keep employees connected and engaged at the office or at home with a social and mobile intranet
- Leading large cross-functional communities: breaking down internal and external organisational silos and bringing together people around your business lines and processes.
- Ensuring information consistency: integrating your document management, learning and knowledge management practices in one place
Two sessions to succeed in your transformation with Microsoft 365
Discover the sessions presented by Jalios during this event:
- From Intranet to Digital Workplace: 5 keys to success with Microsoft 365, Tuesday 19 January at 4pm by Jean-Michel Lambert, Jalios Pre-sales Manager.
- You were able to discover the 5 keys to success drawn from customer feedback, who have chosen to build their Digital Workplace with Jalios.
- Digital transformation: how to reconcile managers and employees around a Digital Workplace? - Wednesday 20 January at 2pm by Hoang-Anh Phan, Pre-Sales and Product Marketing Consultant at Jalios
- You could discover how the Digital Workplace is a formidable lever for digital transformation, enabling you to reconcile the objectives of employees and managers.