Join us on February 5th at the ICC in Strasbourg. This will be an opportunity for you to discuss new methods of collaboration in the presence of one of our CAPCOD partners and the CFGS group's communications manager, who will share with you the challenges of a Digital Workplace project.
You can also discover some of the different uses of the Jalios solution:
- Internal Social Network: Communicating with my colleagues becomes easier
- Encourage collaboration between the various trades without silos and including external ones
- Facilitate exchanges through collaborative spaces and task management
- Organize my document space for more efficiency
- Continue the exchanges with all the participants and the Jalios team over a lunch cocktail.
- 8:30 am - Welcome Coffee
- 9:00 am - Morning presentation
- 9:15 am - CFGS Experience Feedback
- 10:15 am - Coffee break
- 10:45 am - Success Story presented by Mathieu Bigeard, Customer Success Manager at Jalios
- 11:45 am - Lunch cocktail
- Date & schedule: Tuesday, February 5th, 8:30 am
- Location: Nouméa, New Caledonia, PACIFIC PLAZA d'AIR CALEDONIE building on the 6th floor