Reporting to the Sales Director, you manage the entire sales cycle, including in particular the entire sales cycle:
- Active prospecting by identifying networks of influence and decision making,
- Response to specifications in close cooperation with integrator partners,
- Contract signature and project follow-up until final acceptance, followed by customer satisfaction.
Supported by the Professional Services team, you specify the proposals and present the offer to prospects and clients. You also work in collaboration with certified partners to accompany them on your customer portfolio.
Do you recognize yourself?
- Education: Graduate engineer, University Master's degree
- Post-graduate degree +4
- Minimum 5/7 years of experience in selling high-tech solutions to large accounts with a software publisher or consulting firm.
- Demonstrated competence in portal, collaborative spaces or content management application domains, ideally for large accounts.
- Your motivation is based on the achievement of your objectives and the loyalty of your new customers.
- Personality: organizational skills, good interpersonal skills, autonomy, customer orientation, taste for technology
- Language: English read and written required. A second language would be desirable, ideally Italian.
- Full-time permanent contract.
- Creation of positions
- Based in 78 near Versailles
Joining Jalios is...
- Join a HappyAtWork 2018 Labelled Company
- Work on innovative and varied projects: intra/extra/internet, communication, documentary, collaborative,...
- A real opportunity to learn, acquire skills related to your initial training and discover the world of Digital Workplace and software publishing.
- Join a beneficiary company, n°1 in its field
- Participate in the development of a human-sized company, where each person has an essential role to play
- Working in a young, fun and ambitious team in a company that combines sustainability and dynamism
- The possibility of doing telework a few days a week