Your mission is to support our customers and integration partners in the implementation of our software. After a period of training in our products, you will work within the professional services team and in association with the R&D team. You will be involved in the different phases of projects: pre-sales, prototyping, training, assistance to integrators, project monitoring, integration with third party components, specific developments, application support.
Do you recognize yourself?
- Education: Graduate engineer, University Master's degree
- Experience: beginner or more than 2 years in a service company or publisher
- Knowledge of the application domains: ECM, WCM, Portal, GED
- Knowledge of multiple architectures (Tomcat application servers, WebSphere, Weblogic and Linux operating systems, Windows, AIX, Solaris) is required.
- Personality: organizational skills, good interpersonal skills, autonomy, customer orientation, taste for technology
- Language: English read and written
- Several consultant positions are available:
- a senior consultant: the profile sought is a person with technical and functional expertise
- a technical consultant: the profile sought is a junior with solid technical knowledge.
- Various development perspectives to support the company's development: Pre-Sales Engineer, Project Consultant, Senior Technical/Functional Consultant, Support, Product Manager, R&D, Business Engineer,...
- Full-time permanent contract.
- Creation of positions
- Based in 78 near Versailles
Joining Jalios is...
- Join a HappyAtWork 2018 Labelled Company
- Work on innovative and varied projects: intra/extra/internet, communication, documentary, collaborative,...
- Benefit from training in the Jalios product and the technologies used:
- Java J2EE, Hibernate, Lucene, Eclipse, Subversion, SSO, LDAP, Java J2EE
- Apache and Tomcat Application Servers, Websphere, Weblogic and Websphere
- A real opportunity to learn, acquire skills related to your initial training and discover the world of Digital Workplace and software publishing.
- Join a beneficiary company, n°1 in its field
- Participate in the development of a human-sized company, where each person has an essential role to play
- Working in a young, fun and ambitious team in a company that combines sustainability and dynamism
- The possibility of doing telework a few days a week