A collaborative and social project does not stop with the deployment of a solution. Accompaniment of new uses and appropriation is necessary to maximize benefits. Several points can be discussed during this workshop:
- How to drive change?
- How to rely on a network of community animators / ambassadors of new practices?
- What are the best practices for stimulating exchanges and collaboration?
This workshop will be led by Olivier Berard
Digital transformation consultant at Orange Consulting. Olivier Berard is an expert in managing change and implementing new uses. He has also worked as a consultant at Ai3, Renault Consulting and Lecko to address changes related to NICTs, social and collaborative platforms, corporate social networks and enterprise 2.0.
- Date: Friday, March 16,2018
- Schedule: coffee reception at 8:30 am, workshop from 9am to 11am, then networking
- Address: Athens Services, 8 rue d' Athènes, 75009 PARIS, France
- Access: a few meters from Saint-Lazare Station, Metro 3,12,13,14 and line L and J
- Attention: workshop limited to 20 participants at the rate of one participant per organization. Priority will be given to Jalios customers.