This certification is mainly intended for technical administrators / Architects / Operators of the Jalios platform.
Duration and terms and conditions
- 1 session of 120 minutes (2 hours)
- 120 questions (QCM)
- Inter-company: 10 people maximum. On site Jalios in presence.
- In-company: 6 people minimum
- Certification by major version
- Price: 150 € per session
- Inter-company certification:
- 10 people maximum.
- Regular monthly sessions in Jalios premises
- from 20 January: once a month
- Intra-company certification:
- 5 people minimum within the company
- on the premises of our partners and/or customers
- Roles of the Central Administrator
- Administration from the platform interface
- Manage application properties
- Operating features
- Supervision features
- Functional central administration
- Relation with the support/ Community
- Advanced platform operation and supervision
- Describe the standard architecture according to functional uses (collaborative, EDM, CSR), high availability, Jsync,
- storage of files, logs, symbolic links...
- Apply operating procedures: bakups/restore (platform, VM)...
- Maintenance: Store, analytics...
- Perform a basic and advanced diagnosis: log4j configuration,... JVisualVM,
- Apply patches and updates: deployment, directory cleansing, scripts... JCMS patches, apply patches,... JCMS patches, security patches
- Collect information useful for technical support: status. xml, thread-dump, heap-dump, technical support channels, communications with the support, create a support ticket
- Identify the main indicators to be monitored: system indicators (CPU, disk, memory, system logs, perimeters: application (Apache, DBMS, LDAP/AD, JOD, LibreOffice, XMPP, Mail), JAVA, JCMS, BDD JCMS, etc.).
- It is recommended that you be certified as a Professional Administrator before obtaining this certification.
- It is recommended that you have read the Jalios Online Knowledge Base entries on our Jalios Community support platform.
Recommended training courses
Feel free to consult the Jalios Training Catalogue.