Access your email from the Digital Workplace: Improve and streamline the processing of your emails and their attachments with the collaborative, social and productivity features of JPlatform!
When to use this module?
You receive incoming requests from your suppliers/customers by email and these require the involvement of several people within the company? Save time by importing them directly into your Digital Workplace and processing them with the collaborative, social and productivity features of JPlatform.
- For example, a salesperson who receives a signed purchase order by email can import and archive it directly into JPlatform without having to download it.
- A purchasing manager who receives a quote by e-mail can create a task in the Digital Workplace and assign it to a team member for analysis.
What does this module offer?
The JMail module integrates e-mail with the Jalios Digital Workplace.
It supports the most common messaging providers on the market, thanks to the Office 365, Exchange, G Suite, Zimbra and Lotus Notes connectors. Other connectors can be specifically developed.
- Display the number of new mails arrived
- Consult the contents of an email and its attachments without going to your email account.
- Navigate between emails (next and previous button)
- Follow the mail
- Trigger actions on mails (mark as read/unread, forward, mark as undesirable, archive, delete)
- Add an email to your to-do list
- Open the email in the mailbox
- Open the mailbox
Sharing and socializing mail
- Import attachments for processing in JPlatform (filing, workflow, processing with JCapture, co-publishing, integration in processes)
- As content, the mail can be commented, shared, liked, etc.
- The user can switch from one messaging service to another (e.g. MS Exchange to Office 365).
- Choose whether or not to display the unread mail counter
- Choose to synchronize only the inbox, or with subfolders or all folders.
- Choose the message sorting mode
- Choose to display images or not
- Open the mail in the browser or on the workstation.
What our customers like
Freedom of choice of supplier
The JMail module is based on the Jalios JServices architecture with the following advantages :
- Our customers have a choice of messaging provider (Office 365 , Exchange, G Suite, Zimbra, etc.).
- This architecture manages cases where several different messaging systems are used in the company (this is often the case in companies that have made acquisitions).
The user experience
- The next and previous buttons allow you to quickly browse through the emails
- Mails marked as read disappear from the list but are not deleted on the mail server.
- List the attachments of the mail and possibly import them. The user chooses in which space to import the documents.