Do you receive incoming requests from your suppliers/customers by email and these require the involvement of several people within the company? Save time by importing them directly into your Digital Workplace and processing them with JPlatform's collaborative, social and productivity features.
A salesperson who receives a signed purchase order by email can import and archive it directly in JPlatform without needing to download it.
A purchasing manager who receives a quote by email can create a task in the Digital Workplace and assign it to a member of their team to analyze it.
The JMail app allows you to integrate messaging into the Jalios Digital Workplace.
It supports the most common email providers on the market, thanks to Office 365, Exchange, G Suite, Zimbra CS, Bluemind connectors. Other connectors can be developed specifically.
Discover its key features:
- Show the number of new emails arrived
- View the content of an email and its attachments without going to your messaging system
- Navigate between emails (next and previous button)
- Follow email
- Trigger actions on emails (mark as read/unread, to be continued, mark as spam, archive, delete)
- Add an email to your task list
- Open the email in the messaging system
- Open messaging
- Email sharing and socialization
- Import attachments to process them in JPlatform (filing, workflow, processing with JCapture, co-publishing, integration into processes)
- As content, the email can be commented on, shared, liked
- The user can switch from one email service to another (example: MS Exchange to Office 365)
- Choose to synchronize only the inbox, or also subfolders or all folders
- Choose the message sorting method
- Choose to display images or not
- Open the email in the browser or on the workstation
What customers like
The JMail module is based on the Jalios JServices architecture, whose customers like the following advantages:
- Choice of email provider (Office 365, Exchange, G Suite, Zimbra CS, Bluemind, etc.)
- Saving time every day
- Next and previous buttons allow you to quickly browse emails
- Emails marked as read disappear from the list, but are not deleted on the mail server
- List the email attachments and possibly import them. The user chooses in which space to import the documents.