Are you managing multiple calendars (Exchange, Office 365, G Suite, Zimbra)? Do you dream of centralizing your appointments on a single interface? Take full advantage of your Digital Workplace environment to organize your daily life.
With JCalendar, you can not only create, view and modify your events, but also enrich them with documents, resources, comments, a geolocation map or even participants' profile photos!
JCalendar lets you edit your events directly from the Digital Workplace. Create recurring events and link them to Digital Workplace resources.
Accessible at any time from the Digital Workplace, the user calendar offers a range of options, including :
- Create one-off or recurring events,
- Scheduling of events to offer multiple slots,
- Display events by day, week (5 days), week (7 days) or month,
- Display events for specific people or groups of people,
- Create a task based on the event.
Event and agenda displays integrate data from the Digital Workplace, such as :
- Profile photos of participants known to the platform, as well as their TTcard, displayed when their photo is hovered over,
- Maps of the event location, thanks to JMaps and one of its supplier geolocation modules,
- Attached documents accessible and shared on the Digital Workplace,
- Comments and mentions related to the event,
- Digital Workplace resources that can be reserved (meeting room, equipment, etc.) and synchronized with the system.
- Create and link a group calendar to a collaborative space: events are displayed in the calendar of the collaborative space and participating members.
What customer likes
- A rich agenda at a glance and at any time
"We can consult our schedule at any time without leaving our Digital Workplace. The agenda displays more information: access to attached documents, event location, participants' profile photos, etc. Comments make it easier to exchange information without having to send e-mails. Votes give us an idea of who has taken note of the event or associated exchanges.
- A natural transition from email to the Digital Workplace
"With JCalendar and JMail, calendar and messaging become a natural part of our daily lives, preserving our tools while optimizing collaboration: we can share events and associated exchanges a posteriori with those who were not initially invited."