Jalios is taking part as a Silver Sponsor in the 21ᵉ Edition of the RIRSE, on 21 and 22 November. Created in 2001, the RIRSE is the meeting place for the entire Digital Workplace, Digital Working, Digital Communication, Collaborative and Intranet community. A day packed with case studies, round tables, interactive workshops and lunch, with the aim of transforming the digital work and information environment to improve the productivity and commitment of all employees
The programme is structured around 5 main themes:
- Streamlining and customising your internal digital ecosystem for an optimal employee experience
- Deploying a Digital Workplace focused on productivity for all
- Transforming collaborative practices and simplifying access to information
- Putting the employee experience at the heart of your platforms
- Future of work: what workplace for 2024 and beyond? Innovation and the impact of AI
Among the case studies to be presented< Coline Chaumont, Head of Corporate Communications & CSR, General Delegate of the INDIGO Foundation, INDIGO GROUP and Jalios customer, will speak on 22 November at 11am on "Digital Workplace, mobile intranet... What internal digital ecosystem is needed to recreate a shared culture and a sense of community among employees from different subsidiaries and cultures? How to include and engage employees in the field".
During these two days, you can come and meet our customers and our teams to discover our achievements and our latest innovations, particularly in the field of AI.
How does AI, and in particular generative AI, improve employee engagement and experience? That's what we'll be showing you on our stand !