Beyond facilitating the referencing, spread and management of learning content, JLearn makes it possible to evaluate the knowledge acquired and to manage the participation of employees in order to measure training efforts.
Once deployed in JPlatform, JLearn can be used in collaborative spaces in conjunction with other services present.
JLearn also exists in SaaS or on premise called JLearning. In this form, it is also known as 1day1learn.
- You need to train your employees using digital content or by mixing e-learning content, face-to-face and virtual classes (Blended Learning).
- You need to capitalize on internal knowledge by providing easy ways to create Knowledge Capsules to your business experts.
- You want to make existing documents and procedures more attractive and engaging by dressing them up and contextualizing them.
- You want to bring specific training content to your employees directly in the collaborative spaces they use.
- You want to avoid having a separate application for training that your users are going to have a hard time finding and going to, when you can have it all in your intranet.
Get an overview of JLearn features
- Create or share learning resources in the form of capsules or training modules called Knowledge:
Knowledge can encapsulate a document, a video (local or remote), an existing JPlatform content, a tutorial guide, a quiz, a SCORM content (2004 or 1.2), a web link, an HTML5 content, etc.
- JLearn allows you to reference external courses such as MOOCs but also face-to-face, webinars and virtual classes and to manage their participation.
- Knowledge can be assembled in Learning Paths (blended learning) also including face-to-face, virtual classes, webinars, quizzes and surveys.
- Each Knowledge or Path has a set of metadata: level, duration, themes, type of content, keywords, approvals, etc.
- Learners can discuss Knowledge and Paths by adding comments.
- A face-to-face training, a virtual class, a Course or even a Knowledge can be organized in several sessions with different registration and possible participation methods.
- JLearn manages the monitoring of learners in effect dashboards allow you to see the progress of users by team, by department, by group.
- JLearn offers a catalog to search for Knowledge and Courses: textual search, by theme, by level, and much more! It is possible to have a global catalog and also catalogs specific to each space.
- On a regular basis, alerts can be sent to members to remind them of content they have not started and/or not yet finished.
- JLearn allows you to automatically generate certificates of participation and certificates with management of the validity date.
- A non-catalog training request process can be deployed to all or some of the learners in order to collect their requests and process them.
JLearn offers integrated content creation features
- Guide tutorials (based on JGuide).
- Multimedia sheets.
- Quizzes and Surveys (based on Liveform).
An optional mobile app for learners is also offered.
What customers like about JLearn
- JLearn is a single solution managing the different learning methods: e-learning, face-to-face, virtual class, social learning, webinar, etc.
- Simplicity for both users and training managers.
- A light configuration effort for standard use.
- Integration with JPlatform: members, groups, rights, recommendations, etc.
- The possibility of using existing content on the platform in order to make it more visible and to ensure follow-up.
- Native tools for creating tutorials, quizzes and surveys.
- The management of face-to-face and virtual classes that automate many administrative tasks.
- The choice of virtual classroom services: Microsoft Teams, Glowbl, Zoom, Jitsi, BigBlueButton, GoToMeeting.