Reconcile individual and collective efficiency with the security of your sensitive documents stored in the cloud by unifying the Box platform and the Jalios collaborative and social intranet.
You will boost your employees productivity by integrating the Box EDM into the company portal. Your users will be able to access and manipulate Box documents directly in the Digital Workplace in a transparent way without leaving the intranet.
The Box module of the Jalios solution integrates the Box EDM into the solution and allows documents stored in the Box cloud to benefit from all the classic document functionalities in the Jalios solution.
The documents remain in the Box platform and can be accessed by the user in the Jalios Digital Workplace with Box rights.
It increases the productivity of your employees who no longer need to manually copy documents from one platform to another.
Get an overview of the Box module features
- Document viewer
- Documents shared with external users (without a Box account)
- Document explorer
- Document deposit (mass drag and drop, import)
- Open a folder or a document on Box.com
- Unified insertion (Box document link in comments, article body, conversations, etc.)
- Taking into account Box rights and adding additional rights in JPlatform
- Extended search in Box
- Recent documents
Treatments on the document:
- Modify document properties
- Move / Copy
- Rename a document
- Upload a new version
- Co-edit OnlyOffice / Google Docs / Microsoft 365 in JPlatform
- Open the document with JDrive
- Jalios explorer based on documents in Box
- Jalios explorer to browse Box documents from a root folder
What customers like about Box
- Working on your documents on the move, no matter where they are stored
The Box module is enhanced in the Digital Workplace with JDrive (Jalios Drive) functionalities allowing you to synchronize Box documents on your computer and work on the move.
- Collaborate on document production
Integration with solutions such as OnlyOffice, Google Docs and Microsoft 365 enables several people to work collaboratively on the production of a Box document within the Jalios Digital Workplace.