Majolan and Jalios invite you to an afterwork in Douala on the theme of knowledge management. In particular, the advantages and challenges of setting up a digital workplace for SMEs, Impact on human resources, will be discussed.
How can the knowledge essential to the company's operational activity be better disseminated? Today, collaborative solutions provide a response other than the purely documentary (EDM) solution that has long prevailed.
A digital workplace pursues the same goal as knowledge management: improving the operational performance of the organisation and facilitating the development of these innovation capacities.
- What is a Digital Workplace?
- What uses?
- What benefits?
- What new practices?
- How to approach the internal digital transformation?
- Advantages of Jalios' all-in-one digital platform, which brings together knowledge, employees and their interactions within an organisation to facilitate day-to-day work;
- 15:00 - 16:00 - Arrival and registration of guests - Programme distribution;
- 16:00 - 16:15 - Keynote
- 16:15 - 16:30 - Overview: From the informative and documentary intranet (EDM) to the digital workplace
- 16:30 - 17:00 - Benefits and challenges of setting up a Digital Workplace
- 17:00 - 17:30 - Practical Case: Jalios' Vision and Impact
- 17:30 - 18:30 - Question/Answers
- 18:30 - 19:00 - Networking & cocktail