- Accompaniment of sales teams during prospects, customers and partners appointments
- Reading and evaluation of specifications
- Demonstration of the solution to prospective customers during appointments or events (seminars and webinars)
- Realization of prototypes and customized demonstrators of the Jalios solution
- Intervention in estimating costs and resources for the implementation project
- Collecting information to improve the product
- Participation in drafting responses to calls for tenders or consultations
- Writing marketing content
Travel in France and occasionally in Europe
Do you recognize yourself?
- Education: Graduate engineer, University graduate (DESS/Master)
- Minimum 2 years of experience with a software integrator/editor or experience in setting up a collaborative intranet.
- Commercial sensitivity: good interpersonal skills, good writing and oral skills, sociable, good understanding of customer needs,...
- Personality: taste for technology, strong team spirit, autonomous and organized
- Fluency in English or German is a plus
- Full-time permanent contract.
- Creation of positions
- Based in 78 near Versailles
Joining Jalios is...
- Work on an innovative technical solution and invent the Digital Workplace of tomorrow with us.
- Meet customers in a variety of industries and environments
- A real opportunity to learn, acquire skills related to your initial training and discover the world of Digital Workplace and software publishing.
- Join a beneficiary company, n°1 in its field
- Participate in the development of a human-sized company, where each person has an essential role to play
- Working in a young, fun and ambitious team in a company that combines sustainability and dynamism
- The possibility of doing telework a few days a week
- Join a HappyAtWork 2018 Labelled Company