As a result of the digital transformation, social housing management organizations are also looking for tools that can boost communication and collaborative practices. Their ambitions are multiple: to coordinate and facilitate cooperation, share and capitalize on knowledge, establish a more collaborative way of working within teams and with partners, and put an end to top-down communication. And all this with a single tool, easy to use and easily accessible, even for staff on the move.
Improve the circulation of information and develop collaboration both internally and with partners within social housing management organizations.
Why attend this webinar?
- To learn more about current practices and expectations of organizations in terms of collaborative work (figures from the Jalios/Archimag survey conducted in March 2019).
- To fill up with good practices
- To hear the testimony of an organization in the sector on how the digital workplace has changed the way it works and boosted its effectiveness.
Program and speakers:
- 09h30 - 09h40 : Digital Workplace, our new working environment: trends, issues and concrete uses - Eric Le Ven, journalist Archimag
- 09h40 - 09h55: How to facilitate the circulation of information and develop collaboration both internally and with partners? Good practices - Hoang-Anh Phan, pre-sales consultant Jalios
- 09h55 - 10h15 : Feedback from Adoma: Adoma, a major player in housing inclusion, explains how the Digital Workplace has changed the way it works - Stéphane Bourmaud, from Adoma, CDC Group
- 10h15 - 10h20 : Questions/Answers
- When? Thursday, January 16, 2020, from 9:30 am to 10:15 am
- Where? On the Archimag webinar platform
- How to get here? From your computer or smartphone