First French editor of collaborative solutions, created in 2001, we design a platform that allows organizations to capitalize their data and knowledge. Millions of intranauts and Internet users use our numerous intranet and collaborative extranet, corporate social network, document management, social learning and content management functionalities on a daily basis.
Jalios offers you the opportunity to actively participate in its commercial development. Reporting to the Sales and Partners Director, you will join the team as a Junior Business Engineer and work in pairs with the Senior Business Engineers.
You will have as main missions:
- Telephone prospecting
- Qualification of commercial applications
- Actions on the installed base with business engineers (feedback, presentation of new products, additional sales...)
- Update and enrichment of the contact database
- Lead follow-up for the SaaS offer
- Participation in responses to calls for tenders, estimates, contractual aspects
- Participation in events (national and international fairs, webinars, seminars, user clubs...)
- Presentation of the company and demonstration of Jalios solutions
- Relations with the Jalios ecosystem (integration partners and consulting firms)
- Participation in international business development
- Participation in the department's tools (CRM, sales kit and partners)
Do you recognize yourself?
With a higher education (Bac +3), you will be back in September 2018 in Master 1 or 2 in Business School or University with a specialization in commerce / sales. You have your first successful experience in a company, ideally in the commercial field. You have an interest in the IT sector and new communication technologies, social networks and collaborative tools.
The qualities and skills required :
- Commercial fibre
- Autonomy and initiative
- Rigour and organization
- Team spirit
- Relational skills and very good writing skills
- Essential mastery of the Office suite
- Fluent in English and ideally German or Spanish
- Apprentice (minimum 12 months, ideally 24 months) and may lead to a permanent contract.
- Work/study allowances according to profile, commissions on sales, reimbursement of 50% of the transport ticket and luncheon vouchers
- Post based in 78, near Versailles
- Possibility of teleworking a few days a week
Joining Jalios is...
- Join a HappyAtWork 2018 approved company
- A real opportunity to learn, to acquire skills related to your initial training and to discover the world of Digital Workplace and software publishing ;
- Participate in the development of a company on a human scale, where each person has an essential role;
- The opportunity to work on innovative and varied projects, following current marketing and communication trends, such as the implementation of an automation marketing solution, the use of a CMS (Content Management System) tool to update the website or the use of social networks ;
- Working with a young, fun and ambitious team in a company that combines sustainability and dynamism.